OUR MISSION:

EMZ is a non-profit, fitness organization dedicated to inspiring members of the community to unite in becoming healthy, fit, and active by providing and promoting free and low-cost fitness classes and health education opportunities.

EMZ Instructors:

Beti Tua'efe, Betsy Vakapuna, Billie Sosi, Dana Rossi, Lila Latu, Liu Vakapuna, Maki Yamagata, Meliame Vaikeli, Satomi Biggs, Sela Langi, Sela Misinale, Sinai Pauni, Sisilia Misinale, Twig Larkin

Donations kindly accepted :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome!

I can't believe I created a blog for our EMZ Crew...as if the Facebook Group page is not enough already.  Lol.  We'll see how this blog works out.  What type of info would you like on our blog?  Please post away.  I may recruit others to help update and what not.  In the meantime, it's created...and hopefully we'll stay updated.  Hahahaha.

Happy Monday everyone!!!
~Sinai~

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!, I am so loving the music, I think I can just leave it here all day! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!! put EMZ out there.. now we just need an EMZ twitter... and yes I freaking love the music!!! pasi mai pasi mai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinai, this is awesome, just as you are awesome!!! Thank U so much for all your sacrafices in bringing awareness to our polynesian people in living a healthier lifestyle. Thank u for that. This is so cool! Kudos to U! Although, I don't come to EMZ as much as I'd like, due to car issues, when I do come, I LOVE it so much. It wakes up my body, my soul and my spirit and prepares me for the rest of my day!!! I have gained SOOOO much weight, due to some personal issues that I'm going through, but coming to work and seeing things like this, not only makes me happy, it also makes me look forward into coming to EMZ next time. Thank U girl. U are truly blessed and I know I'm truly blessed to be a part of something positive and AMAZING, in my life! Thank U, Sinai.

    ReplyDelete