OUR MISSION:

EMZ is a non-profit, fitness organization dedicated to inspiring members of the community to unite in becoming healthy, fit, and active by providing and promoting free and low-cost fitness classes and health education opportunities.

EMZ Instructors:

Beti Tua'efe, Betsy Vakapuna, Billie Sosi, Dana Rossi, Lila Latu, Liu Vakapuna, Maki Yamagata, Meliame Vaikeli, Satomi Biggs, Sela Langi, Sela Misinale, Sinai Pauni, Sisilia Misinale, Twig Larkin

Donations kindly accepted :)

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Priceless!



I thought...maybe I just want to share :)
As much as we have 14 EMZ instructors, it's VERY rare that we get to hangout. Or even, we all be at the EMZ.  As far as I know, it happened only twice in the past with in almost 2 yrs.  That doesn't mean that we don't communicate. We do. Thank goodness for modern technology :))  So, when the summer comes and a little time that we get to hangout together like this in the pictures after EMZ, it is PRICELESS for me.  In other words, one of my high lights of the day.  If I quote Beti, "I love how we get to take turns to make each other laugh," it is truly lighten things up for whatever we all each have in our lives.  We shed our tears for hearing inspirational experiences, too.  Do I know each member well?  No, not yet. That is another reason why I look forward to this time, where I get to know each of my fabulous instructors.  That goes same with any events that we get to go as a crew.  For example, our recent 70th birthday party for Sinai and Sisilia's pup.  I may not talk with you (because most likely I will be chasing after my boys at those events, and on top of that...I am the shy and the quiet one, hahaha), but I do see and hear about how wonderful you are.  And that is so precious to me. Of course we get to read our FB and blog posts, but real interaction get something more, without twisting the writing, etc.  So, time like this = PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment