OUR MISSION:

EMZ is a non-profit, fitness organization dedicated to inspiring members of the community to unite in becoming healthy, fit, and active by providing and promoting free and low-cost fitness classes and health education opportunities.

EMZ Instructors:

Beti Tua'efe, Betsy Vakapuna, Billie Sosi, Dana Rossi, Lila Latu, Liu Vakapuna, Maki Yamagata, Meliame Vaikeli, Satomi Biggs, Sela Langi, Sela Misinale, Sinai Pauni, Sisilia Misinale, Twig Larkin

Donations kindly accepted :)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guests - April 27, 2012

Tomorrow, April 27th -- we will have guests Camilo Jimenez & Chris Phinney in the house.  I started attending Zumba classes back in March of 2008.  It wasn't until January of 2009 that I attended my very first Zumba event/master class.  It happened to be Camilo's master class.  First of all, I was in awe to see a guy teaching 'Zumba'.  Second, the way he moved his hips -- pretty smooth.  In fact, smoother than the way I've seen some women move theirs.  I was quite impressed.  Hahaha.  And to make the class memorable -- my crazy sister Sisilia and I were called to go up on stage with him.  Poor guy -- he didn't even know what he was getting into.  Since that master class I haven't had a chance to catch any of his classes.  It will be great to share the stage with him tomorrow.

Along with Camilo, we have Chris Phinney visiting.  Chris is from Park City.  I've had a chance to catch Chris teach on two occasions.  The guy is very energetic & will definitely get the crowd going.  He's a great instructor.  Thank you Chris for making the trek from Park City over to visit EMZ.

I think EMZ is in for a treat tomorrow.  The first half will be taught by Camilo & Chris.  The last half by a few of the EMZ instructors.  It will be lots of fun!  See you all bright & early tomorrow. 





 My mom, Kalo, Camilo, Silia & myself.
January 2009


Instructors interested in five hour workshop with Camilo, please see flier for details.
His workshop is this weekend - Saturday, April 28th.



No comments:

Post a Comment