OUR MISSION:

EMZ is a non-profit, fitness organization dedicated to inspiring members of the community to unite in becoming healthy, fit, and active by providing and promoting free and low-cost fitness classes and health education opportunities.

EMZ Instructors:

Beti Tua'efe, Betsy Vakapuna, Billie Sosi, Dana Rossi, Lila Latu, Liu Vakapuna, Maki Yamagata, Meliame Vaikeli, Satomi Biggs, Sela Langi, Sela Misinale, Sinai Pauni, Sisilia Misinale, Twig Larkin

Donations kindly accepted :)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sensazao Crew

Coming to Salt Lake City, Utah
May 11, 2012
6:00 - 7:30 pm

Prior to ever becoming a Zumba instructor, I followed this trio on YouTube.  Once I became an instructor, I have used many of their routines in my classes.  They make it look effortless.  Yet their routines are quite a workout.  I am so excited for them to visit Salt Lake.  Thank you Diosa DeAgostine & team for bringing them here.

I have tickets for this event available for $15.

See me (Sinai) after class or contact me via a comment here or on Facebook.
You don't want to miss this event!




No comments:

Post a Comment